– Hey, you know what? They’ve just made me God!
– God? The God or a God?
– The God, who takes charge of all kinds of things, such as paint.
– Paint? You mean paint with many different colors?
– No. Only white, like on the wall.
– Oh. So you paint all the walls.
– No. Only one wall, in my room.
– Oh. So you paint the whole wall.
– No, not really. Only the bit where the plaster came off.
It was already August, but the weather was still quite hot during the day. By the time I arrived, there were many people in the living room, most of whom I didn’t know. Continue reading Garden Party
Just like everywhere else in the world, etiquette in North America is ever prevalent and superficial. Continue reading Etiquette and hypocrisy, even at difficult times
Once upon a time the Stuffie was sick, and when Stuffies are sick you have to feed them Soup. Continue reading Soup Hunting