- 1. 8/25 Arriving in Edinburgh
- 2. 8/26 Edinburgh
- 3. 8/27 Scotland – West Highland Lochs & Castles
- 4. 8/28 Edinburgh Castle
- 5. 8/29 North England – Holy Island, Bamburgh & Alnwick Castle
- 6. 8/30 Edinburgh – Palace of Holyroodhouse
- 7. 8/31 Scotland – Loch Ness, Glencoe & Highlands
- 8. 9/1 Edinburgh – National Museum of Scotland
- 9. 9/2-9/7 Family Visit in Dawlish
- 10. 9/8 London
- 11. 9/9 The Tower of London
- 12. 9/10 London – Westminster Abbey
- 13. 9/11 London – Buckingham Palace
- 14. 9/12 London Museums
Our last day in London was a museum day. One good thing about UK is all the museums are free!
We first went to the British Museum, which houses the largest and most comprehensive collection of objects of human history and culture worldwide, mostly stolen from other countries during the British colonial expansion. We then went to the Natural History Museum again to finish reading the history of elephants’ evolution until they kicked us out. At last we briefly stopped by the Victoria and Albert Museum and discovered many more interesting things to see. We will have to come back to V&A in the future.
We had our dinner at an Italian restaurant named Orsini Caffe, across the street from V&A. The food was super!
That concludes my travel logs for this trip. It was my first time using an iPhone camera for vacation photography. I’m glad to say that the experiment was completed successfully.