– Birdman is rated 14A in British Columbia. What does the A stand for? Continue reading Decoding Movie Certification
– Here’s a bench where you can sit down and have your feet in the water.
– You’ll have to have long feet though.
– Yeah, like a duck.
– Ducks don’t have long feet.
– No, but they have their feet in the water. And that is the point!
– Could you close the window? I don’t have enough arm. I mean I have enough arm in number, but not enough arm in length.
– This is why cheese is better than stinky tofu. Cheese is only cheese, but stinky tofu is stinky, and tofu.
– Do you think we should go for a walk?
– Do I think? No, I don’t think.
– Oh. What do you imagine you would think if you did?
– Phenomena is the plural of phenomenon, so lemma must be the plural of lemon, right?
– Ah, since lemma’s plural is lemmata, lemmata must be the grand plural of lemon.
– So one lemon, two lemma, and three lemmata.
– I’m not sure if it shouldn’t be “one lemon, two lemma, and four lemmata” because lemmata should square the lemma.
– You have to do it. I can’t lock the door, because of the “left arm, right pocket” problem, you know.
– You should grow your left arm on the right side instead of on the left side, so you wouldn’t have this problem.
– It’s nice we’re not rushing anywhere this weekend.
– Yeah, it’s less Soviétique.
– Why is it less Soviétique?
– Because we’re not Russian anywhere, you see?
– My legs are too short.
– I think they have the right length, because they reach the ground just fine.
– Hey! Don’t freak out!
– Ok. I’ll try to freak back in.