The windchill factor and humidex are all very well, but they really don’t give you an accurate, all-encompassing interpretation of whether you really, truly, want to go out for a walk. Continue reading Dogidex
Once upon a time, there were three princesses: Princess Yummy, Princess Available and Princess Knows-How-To-Cook. They had many adventures, but you will have to decide for yourself which of them lived happily ever after. A small clue, however: one of them got the Wicked Knight, one got the Fiery Dragon, and one of them got the Noble Horse.
– I don’t like people looking at me when I put on clothes.
– I would be glad to look at you when you take them off.
– The mousse tastes really good. I wonder how to make a mousse.
– That’s easy. You take a father moose, you take a mother moose, and you get a baby moose.
– No. I mean how to make a chocolate mousse.
– Oh. So you take a father chocolate moose, you take a mother chocolate moose, and you get a baby chocolate moose.